Life – Life is to be Used
1. Life is Precious.
2. Life is a Gift.
1. Life is short.
Psalm 90:10 (NIV) – The length of our days is seventy years– or eighty, if we have the strength;
yet their span is but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away.
2. Each day has meaning and should be used wisely.
3. We need to tackle the things in our lives that are destructive to ourselves and others.
Proverbs 28:13 (NIV) – He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and
renounces them finds mercy.
C. Seek forgiveness.
D. Accept forgiveness.
4. We should be productive and not wasteful with your lives.
John 15:16 (NIV) – You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear
fruit–fruit that will last.
5. Life should be centered around relationships.
Matthew 22:37-40 (NIV) – Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and
with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the
second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these
6. The best way to live is to allow God to use your life.